- What's Included
- D507-6 6-inch Extra Capacity Adjustable Wrench w/ Red Plastic-Dipped
Warranty: 2 Year Limited WarrantyThe Klein D507-6 Extra-Capacity 6-1/4-Inch Adjustable Wrench has precision-machined jaws that are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation. Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces. The wrench is finished in a high polished chrome and is heat-treated for long life. The 507-6 15/16-Inch capacity wrench is forged with heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight, and is chrome-plated for rust resistance. The knurl turns smoothly for easy operation, while the dovetail handle is contoured for comfortable use. The rail is ground for precision fit. Since 1857, Klein Tools has manufactured the world's finest hand tools. Today, Klein Tools is the No.1 choice among professional tradesmen. We manufacture more than 3000 tools and accessories, including pliers, cable and bolt cutters, wire strippers, voice-data-video tools and testers, fish tapes, conduit benders, drill bits, insulated tools, gloves and many other high-quality products. Klein Tools dedication to quality and innovation continues with products available for professional tradesmen worldwide.
- Features & Specs
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.
- Rail is ground for precision fit.
- Contoured handles for comfortable use.
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance.
- Available in high-capacity.
- Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces.
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight.
- High polish chrome finish.
- Part Number: D507-6
- Item Quantity: 1
- Length: 6in
- Weight: 0.3 lb
No reviews have been found