- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER CRIMPER CUTTER 9-3/4"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Klein J1005, crimping and cutting tool, is an ideal tool for any electrican. The Journeyman crimping/cutting plier is designed to crimp insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors from 10 to 22 AWG. The tapered nose of the plier is made to work in confined areas and to create efficient cuts, leaving smooth finishes. The crimping/cutter tool has a hot-riveted joint to ensure smooth action and no staggering on the handle. The handle of the J1005 plier provides better grip without losing strength and durability. The area of the handle where your thumb lays is contoured for a clear feel.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Designed to crimp insulated and non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors.
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces.
- Contoured thumb area for additional comfort and positive feel.
- Specially hardened cutter.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Handle Color: Red/Black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Overall Length: 9-3/4-Inch
- Weight: 0.95 lb
No reviews have been found