- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER DIAGONAL CUTTING 8-1/8"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Klein Tools offers this great product, Journeyman Diagonal Cutting Plier that cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and hardened wire. The head of the plier is angled for simple work in confined spaces. The plier has 36% higher cutting and gripping power than other pliers design, and the cause of that was the rivet is moved closer to the cutting edge. The jaws are short and cutting edges is beveled to grant close cutting of wire. The cutting knives are induction-hardened for a longer life. The outer surface of the plier handle is made with soft material to promote comfort.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- 2000 series cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
- Handle Color: Blue/Black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Overall Length: 8-1/8-Inch
- Jaw Length: 13/16-Inch
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16-Inch
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16-Inch
- Weight: 0.75 lb
No reviews have been found