- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER SIDE CUTTING 9-1/2"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Journeyman J2000-9NECRTP High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. This multi-purpose tool has a built-in crimper that works on non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals. It can be used to pull steel fish tape without damaging the tape with the built-in channel. The rivet on the tool is closer to the cutting edge which creates 46% more cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. It is hot-riveted on the joint to provide smooth action. The inducted cutting knives are hardened to assure long life. The handle has a unique tempering to help absord the "snap" when cutting wire. The J2000-9NECRTP handle has an soft material for comfort and frim grip.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Built-in crimper works on non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals.
- Built-in channel pulls steel fish tape without damaging the tape.
- 2000 series heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- Innovative dual material Journeyman grips are more comfortable and last longer than other handles.
- Handle Color: Blue/Black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32-Inch
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8-Inch
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4-Inch
- Knife Length: 25/32-Inch
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-1/2-Inch
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
No reviews have been found