- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER DIAGONAL CUTTING 8-1/8"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe J2480-8 Journeyman diagonal cutting plier is similar to the J2000-48 diagonal cutting plier. The biggest differences are that this tool is a lighter duty and the handle color is red and black. The diagonal cutting plier cuts ACSR, screws, nails and toughened wire. This plier can work easily in confined spaces, what makes that possible, the head of the plier is angled. The rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% more cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The shortness of the jaws and beveled cutting edges allows for close cutting. Induction-hardened cutting knives give this tool a longer life. Lastly, the handles are created with soft materials for comfort and firm grip.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Handle Color: Red/Black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Jaw Length: 13/16-Inch
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16-Inch
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16-Inch
- Nose Type: Diagonal-Cutters
- Overall Length: 8-1/8-Inch
- Weight: 0.75 lb
No reviews have been found