- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER TONGUE AND GROOVE 10-1/4"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe J501-10 Journeyman pump pliers made by Klein Tools are great for plumbing. This tool is used to loosen or tighten large nuts and bolts. The journeyman pump plier has a secure tongue and groove design to prevent slippage. The tongue and groove plier has a wide variation of versatile jaw positions. The joint of the plier has a greater strength to reduce handle wobble. The handles of the pump plier provides a better grasp without losing the tool strength.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip - even with heavy pressure.
- Wide range of versatile jaw positions.
- Tension-loaded joint to reduce handle wobble for sure gripping.
- Induction-hardened jaws for long life.
- Handle Color: Yellow/Black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Jaw Capacity: 1-3/4-Inch
- Overall Length: 10-1/4-Inch
- Weight: 1.15 lbs
No reviews have been found