- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER CUTTER CABLE 9-9/16"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductSince 1857, the company operated by mathias klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where klein pliers first found major usages. Today, klein tools, inc. represents much more than klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The klein J63050 is a journeyman series high-leverage cable cutter. The journeyman line of hand tools represents the best of klein quality and workmanship combined with the latest innovations in handle design. These cutters cut up to 410 aluminum AWG (no ACSR), 210 AWG soft copper and 100-pair 24 AWG communication cable. It has high-leverage for greater cutting power and a precision, one-hand shearing action
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Cuts up to 4/0 aluminum AWG (no ACSR), 2/0 AWG soft copper and 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable.
- High-leverage for greater cutting power.
- Precision, one-hand shearing action.
- Handle Color: Yellow/Black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Jaw Capacity: 210 AWG soft copper and 100-pair 24 AWG
- Overall Length: 9-9/16-Inch
- Weight: 1.05 lbs
No reviews have been found