- What's Included
- K1412 Klein Kurve Dual NM Cable Stripper/Cutter with Comfort Grip
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Klein Tools K1412 Dual NM Cable Stripper with Cutter is made with an exclusive QTR-TURN technology will quickly remove the outer jacket of Type NM cable. The cable stripper is ideal for electricians, contractors and home do-it yourselers. Easily strip holes and remove insulation on 12 and 14 AWG lead wire. The strong-gripping serrated nose will easily bend, shape and pull wire. Can be used for wire looping and bending holes and, 6-32 and 8-32 screw-shearing holes. The Klein Kurve handles help reach into confined areas on the jobsite and the comfort grips are double-dipped for additional comfort and control.
- Features & Specs
- Exclusive QTR-TURN technology quickly removes outer jacket of Type NM cable.
- Stripping holes easily remove insulation on 12 and 14 AWG lead wire.
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling of wire.
- Wire looping and bending holes.
- 6-32 and 8-32 screw-shearing holes.
- Curved handles help reach into confined areas.
- Double-dipped comfort grips.
- Part Number: K1412
- Condition: New
- Handle Color: Yellow/White
- Strips and Cuts: 12 and 14 AWG Solid
- Overall Length: 7-3/4-inch
- Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
- Weight: .41 lbs
- Type NM Cable: 12/3 and 14/3
- Handle Finish: Klein-Kurve
- Weight: 0.45 lb
No reviews have been found