- What's Included
- Klein Tools NCVT-2 Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Clip, 2-Pack
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyIncluded with (2) NCVT-2 Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Pocket Clips each tester is designed to automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC). Ideal for electrical cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires. With a high intensity, bright green LED light for illuminating in a darken workspace. Made inside a lightweight and durable polycarbonate resin construction with CAT IV 1000 Volt rating. Includes (2) NCVT-2 Voltage Testers with Pocket Clips.
- Features & Specs
- Automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application.
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires.
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems.
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace.
- Digitally controlled ON/OFF power button.
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life.
- Microprocessor controlled low-battery indicator.
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection.
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction; convenient pocket clip.
- Part Number: NCVT-2
- Item Quantity: 2
- Weight: 0.45 LB
- Condition: New
- Weight: 0.4 lb
No reviews have been found