- What's Included
- 0201180 7-1/4-inch High Leverage Combination Pliers with Coated Handles
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductMade exclusively in Germany the Knipex 0201180 7.25-inch High Leverage Combination Pliers are made for cutting as well for improved gripping, bending, and pulling. The Combination pliers feature a knurled gripping surface and beveled cutting edge with coated plastic handles to provide user protection and improved comfort and control on the job site.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- Pliers black atramentised, head polished, handles plastic coated
- For heaviest duty
- 35% saving in power due to improved lever action compared with conventional combination pliers
- With gripping zones for flat and round material, suitable for versatile use
- With cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- Long cutting edges for thicker cables
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
- High Leverage Combination Pliers with optimum position of the joint facilitate cutting as well as powerful gripping, bending and pulling.
- Requires 35 % less effort
- Cutting a hard wire of 2.0 mm dia. with a High Leverage Combination Plier of 180 mm length requires a handforce of only 318 N (31.8 kp) instead of 486 N (48.6 kp) with common Combination Pliers of same length.
- Gripping zone for round material
- Induction hardened cutting edges also suitable for piano wire
- Powerful gripping, pulling and bending thanks to high leverage
- Head: polished
- Handles: Plastic Coated
- Handles: Plastic Coated Hardwire: 2.5mm
- Piano Wire: 2.0mm
- Weight: 205 grams
- Weight: 0.45 lb
No reviews have been found