- What's Included
- Knipex 0201225 9" Black High Leverage Combination Pliers
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Black 9-inch High Leverage Combination Pliers are great for cutting as well as powerful gripping, bending and pulling due to the position of the joint. They are made in Germany and feature a knurled gripping surface and beveled cutting edge. The handles are plastic dipped coated to provide protection of the handles and comfort for your hand.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- Pliers black atramentised, head polished, handles plastic coated
- For heaviest duty
- 35% saving in power due to improved lever action compared with conventional combination pliers
- With gripping zones for flat and round material, suitable for versatile use
- With cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- Long cutting edges for thicker cables
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
- High Leverage Combination Pliers with optimum position of the joint facilitate cutting as well as powerful gripping, bending and pulling.
- Requires 35 % less effort
- Cutting a hard wire of 2.0 mm dia. with a High Leverage Combination Plier of 180 mm length requires a handforce of only 318 N (31.8 kp) instead of 486 N (48.6 kp) with common Combination Pliers of same length.
- Gripping zone for round material
- Induction hardened cutting edges also suitable for piano wire
- Powerful gripping, pulling and bending thanks to high leverage
- Head: polished
- Handles: Plastic Coated
- Hardwire: 3.0mm
- Piano Wire: 2.5mm
- Weight: 360 grams
- Weight: 0.85 lb
No reviews have been found