- What's Included
- Knipex 0208200US 8-Inch High Leverage Combination Pliers - 1,000 Volt
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe insulated high leverage combination pliers require 35percent less effort due to the lever action. The insulated pliers are 1000V; VDE tested and DIN EN/IEC 60900. The comfort grip handles are made of a two color dual component material allowing for an easier grip. The gripping zones will handle flat and round material making it suitable for versatile use. The cutting edges are an approximate 64 HRC and will cut through soft, hard and piano wire. The cutting capacities are 2.8 mm for medium hard wire- 2.2 mm for piano wire and 13.0 to 25.0 mm copper or aluminum cable single strand and multiple conductor.
- Features & Specs
- Solid construction for heaviest duty for universal applications.
- High leverage transmission ratio for easy cutting.
- Knipex Combination Pliers require 35 percent saving in power due to new, improved lever action.
- Ergonomically optimized handle shape for a firm contact to the hand that greatly reduces hand fatigue.
- Highly effective gripping zones for flat and round material, suitable for versatile use.
- Cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire.
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approximately 64 HRC.
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
- Applications: cut soft and hard wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails
- Finish: Atramentized / Polish
- Handle Type: Insulated Ergonomic Grip
- Jaw Opening: 0.65in
- Material: Tool Steel
- Notes: will cut 7/64in hard, 3/32in piano and ACSR
- Overall Length: 8in
- Product Weight: 0.7 lbs.
- Weight: 0.9 lb
No reviews have been found