- What's Included
- Knipex 1102160 End-Type 0 6-1/4" Insulation Wire Stripper Tool with Component Grips
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThis Knipex 6.25-inch Insulation Wire Stripper Tool features Multi-Component Grips which protect the tool while providing comfort for your hands. It has a polished head for single, multiple and fine stranded conductors with plastic or rubber insulation max. 5.0 mm dia. or resp. 10.0 mm cable cross section. It is made in Germany of forged, oil-hardened steel.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- Head polished, handles with multi-component grips
- For single, multiple and fine stranded conductors with plastic or rubber insulation max. 5.0 mm dia. or resp. 10.0 mm cable cross section
- Easy adjustment to the required diameter of solid or stranded wire with knurled screw and lock nut
- Special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Style 0:with opening spring
- Style: 0
- Stripping capacities diameter: 5 mm
- Stripping capacities length: 10 mm
- AWG: 7
- Weight: 0.45 lb
No reviews have been found