- What's Included
- KNIPEX PLIER ELECTRICIAN'S 6-1/4"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Knipex 1301614 are ideal pliers for cable work; gripping and bending wire and for cutting soft, medium and hard wire. Stripping capacities for 10/12/14 AWG. The precision cutting edges are induction hardened to approximately 60 HRC. The crimping feature is for end sleeves or ferrules.
- Features & Specs
- Electricians' Pliers with Plastic Coated Handles
- Precision Stripping Holes for AWG 10/12/14
- Precision Cutting Edges Induction Hardened with 60 HRC Will Cut Soft, Medium and Hard Wire
- Use for Gripping, Cutting, Stripping and Crimping End Sleeves or Ferrules
- High Grade Special Tool Steel Oil Hardened and Tempered
- Length: 6-1/4 Inch
- Material: Tempered Steel
- Handles: Plastic Coated
- Weight: 0.3 lb
No reviews have been found