- What's Included
- PLIER LONG NOSE ANGLED 8"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThis Knipex 8-Inch Snipe Long Nose Mechanics Pliers has a tip that is angled by 40 degrees and also has a high bending strength. These pliers have knurled gripping surface with half round jaws and also beveled cutting edge. They are made of Vanadium electric steel in Germany and are forged and oil-hardened. They also feature multi component handle for a comfortable grip and to protect the tool against abrasions.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- High loadable, elastic precision points
- Half-round, long jaws
- Serrated gripping surfaces
- With cutting edges for medium hard wire max. dia. 3.2 mm and hard wire max. dia. 2.2 mm
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- Vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened
- KNIPEX Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers (Stork Beak Pliers) are forged from Vanadium steel and carefully hardened. The slim precision tips withstand high demands, particularly bending loads.
- Length: 200 mm
- Weight: 0.45 lb
No reviews have been found