- What's Included
- Knipex 6701160 6-1/4" High Leverage End Cutting Nipper
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Knipex 6701160 6.25-inch High Leverage End Cutting Nipper has beveled cutting edge. It is made in Germany and has plastic dipped coated handle to protect the tool and provide hand comfort. The cutting edges can cut wire as strong as piano wire. It is constructed from forged, oil-hardened chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- With cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- High cutting capacity with little effort due to optimum coordination of cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Induction hardened precision blades also suitable for piano wire
- Length: 160 mm
- Weight: 237 g
- Weight: 0.55 lb
No reviews have been found