- What's Included
- Knipex 7131200 CoBolt 8-inch Mini Compact Notch Bolt Cutters
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe CoBolt 8-inch Mini Compact Angled Bolt Cutters by Knipex can cut materials like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia. Made in Germany and the cutting edges are induction hardened, to approximately 64 HRC. The new design requires 60% less effort to cut materials.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- Pliers black atramentised, handles plastic coated, with recess for easier cutting of thicker wires
- Cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of unsurpassedly effective lever action design
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- The KNIPEX Compact Bolt Cutter is a "clever muscle man". The newly designed lever action mechanism guarantees an extremely favourable lever ratio with low friction. The cutting performance is 20 times higher than the handforce applied.
- Requires 60 % less effort
- Cutting a piano wire of 2.0 mm dia. with the KNIPEX "CoBolt" requires handforce of only 192 N (19.2 kp) instead of 499 N (49.9 kp) with a High Leverage Diagonal Cutter of the same length.
- The recess near the joint keeps thicker wires to be cut in a secure position, ensuring optimum application of cutting performance
- The recess in the blade allows easier cutting of thicker wires, e. g. for false ceilings
- Length: 200 mm
- Weight: 330 g
- Weight: 0.9 lb
No reviews have been found