- What's Included
- Knipex 7141200 CoBolt 8-inch Mini Compact Angled Bolt Cutters
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Knipex 7141200 CoBolt 8-inch Mini Compact Angled Bolt Cutters have plastic dipped coated handles for tool protection and hand comfort. It has a 20 degree angled head with single-sided joint bar and diagonal cutting edge for flush cutting and space for gripping. The recess in the blade allows easier cutting of thicker wires. It
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- The recess in the blade allows easier cutting of thicker wires, e. g. for false ceilings, 20 angled head with single-sided joint bar and diagonal cutting edge for flush cutting; with space for gripping
- Pliers black atramentised, handles plastic coated, with recess for easier cutting of thicker wires
- Cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of unsurpassedly effective lever action design
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- The KNIPEX Compact Bolt Cutter is a "clever muscle man". The newly designed lever action mechanism guarantees an extremely favourable lever ratio with low friction. The cutting performance is 20 times higher than the handforce applied.
- Requires 60 % less effort
- Cutting a piano wire of 2.0 mm dia. with the KNIPEX "CoBolt" requires handforce of only 192 N (19.2 kp) instead of 499 N (49.9 kp) with a High Leverage Diagonal Cutter of the same length.
- Length: 200 mm
- Weight: 335 g
- Weight: 0.75 lb
No reviews have been found