- What's Included
- CUTTER BOLT 18-1/2"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe 18-1/2-inch Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter is made with pride in Germany by Knipex and has a max cutting capacity of 48 HRC. The cutter head is connected by screws and can be replaced. The hardened cutting edge has a hardness rating of 62 HRC and the length of the cutting edge is 30mm.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- Head grey atramentised, handles with multi-component grips
- Cutting capacity up to 48 HRC
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cuttinge edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Forged on stopper with comfortable shock- absorber
- Good access due to very flat construction of head and joint area
- Ergonomically angled handles to minimise effort.
- Sturdy non-slip two-colour dual component handles
- Precise adjustment (12 positions) by eccentric screw
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape
- Screw-connected cutter head, replaceable
- Blade: chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Joint: special tool steel, forged
- Handle: steel tube, powder-coated
- HRC 19: 8 mm
- HRC 40: 6 mm
- HRC 48: 5 mm
- Cutting edge length: 30 mm
- Head thickness: 33 mm
- Length: 460 mm
- Weight: 2100 g
- Weight: 5.25 lbs
Quality 4 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageLow on leverage, but high on quality. Review by The Guy with the Face
These are short bolt cutters that can fit in a smaller tool box. They are low leverage, naturally, but a pair of steel tubes (cheater pipes) can add any amount of leverage you need. A case-hardened lock is near impossible to cut with the short handles, but anything weaker is not a problem. Pros: Strong, Portable, Lightweight, Compact Cons: Low Leverage Best Uses: Cutting Bolts I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )