- What's Included
- Knipex 7401180 High Leverage 7-1/4" Diagonal Cutter Pliers
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductKNIPEX pliers satisfy the highest expectations in terms of performance, ergonomics and service life. Our products are designed to meet the requirements of professional users, who must be able to rely on their tools in day-to-day work. Particular attention is paid to ergonomic criteria in the production of our pliers: above all in the form of effort-reducing constructions and a handle design which is ideally suited to the moving hand and ensures minimum fatigue and safe work. At KNIPEX quality begins at the concept and design stage. Our starting point is a precise and comprehensive identification of the application requirements. Our goal is to constantly improve the function, performance and ergonomic features of our pliers and to provide an enhanced alternative to what is currently available. The main criterion for the selection of our raw materials is the usage - the specific type of stress to be placed on the appropriate pliers and the exact use for which it is required. This, in turn, determines the selection of the steel to be used. All steels processed in our factory are selected and rolled according to precise KNIPEX specifications. The production process - with its most important steps of forging, machining, hardening and surface treatment - is carried out on the most modern manufacturing equipment and is subject to a system of intensive controls. Our whole value chain from design to shipping the finished product is based on the constantly monitored and improved ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System. Combined with a skilled and motivated workforce, these measures ensure that our customers' high quality expectations are fully satisfied, or even exceeded.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- With forged-on axle for heaviest duty
- Suitable for all types of wire including piano wire
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- The choice of material (Chrome Vanadium), lever ratio and cutting edge angle mean that KNIPEX - High Leverage Diagonal Cutters are particularly designed for the cutting of hard wires. Fixed, forged-on axle for work under continuous stress.
- Requires 21% less effort
- Cutting a medium hard wire of 2.0 mm dia. with a High Leverage Diagonal Cutter (length 160 mm) requires a handforce of only 293 N (29.3 kp) instead of 370 N (37.0 kp) with a common Diagonal Cutter of the same length.
- Length: 180 mm
- Weight: 241 g
- Weight: 0.55 lb
No reviews have been found