- What's Included
- KNIPEX PLIER DIAGONAL CUTTING 8"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Knipex 7402200 Comfort grip high leverage diagonal cutters require 21 percent less effort. The comfort grip is made of two color dual component to provide a comfortable handle for continued use. The high cutting performance is due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and the ergonomically handle shape. The precision cutting edges are induction hardened to approximately 64 HRC and will cut medium hard wire up to 4.2 mm; hard wire up to 3.0 mm and piano wire with maximum 2.5 mm diameter. The forged-on axle offers a high level of stability for heavy use and long service life.
- Features & Specs
- Comfort Grip Two-Color Dual Component Handles
- Forged on Axle Makes it Suitable for all Types of Wire Including Piano Wire
- High Leverage Cutting Performance with Minimum Effort due to Optimum Coordination of Cutting Angle, Transmission Angle and Ergonomic Handle
- Precision Cutting Edges Induction Hardened Cutting Edge Hardness Approximately 64 HRC
- Chrome Vanadium Electric Steel, Oil-Hardened and Tempered
- Length: 8 Inch
- Material: Tempered Steel
- Handle : Comfort Grip
- Weight: 0.65 lb
No reviews have been found