- What's Included
- KNIPEX PLIER CENTER CUTTER 10"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Knipex 7491250 Cutting edges induction hardened (approx. 64 HRC) and factory-tested. Fixed, forged-on axle rivet for durability under heavy use. Designed for easy cutting of hard, soft and piano wire. Made from Chrome Vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened and tempered. Cuts hardened and thick wires with less effort than equally long Diagonal Cutters due to cutting edges being in the center of the plier head.
- Features & Specs
- with forged-on axle for heaviest duty
- with precision cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- cuts hard, thick wires with less effort than other diagonal cutters of the same length
- centric precision cutting edges
- high cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape
- cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- high performance Chrome Vanadium steel, oil-hardened and tempered
- Length: 10 Inch
- Material: Tempered Steel
- Handle: Plastic Dipped
- Weight: 1 lb
No reviews have been found