- What's Included
- KNIPEX PLIER WRENCH 7-1/4"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Knipex 8603180 pliers wrench is excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending work pieces. The high lever ratio, parallel jaws without profile and infinitely variable adjustment guarantee a secure and smooth gripping of the work piece free from backlash. . Zero backlash jaw surface pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components. Fast adjustment directly on the work piece by pushing a button. The action of the jaws allows screwed connections to be tightened and released quickly using a ratchet principle. Lever transmission is greater than 10 - 1 for strong gripping power. Can also be used for tile breaking.
- Features & Specs
- Plastic coated handles
- Parallel jaws allows infinitely variable gripping of all widths making it excellent for gripping, holding, pressing, and bending
- The lever transmission is greater than 10 -1 for strong gripping power
- Works using the ratchet principle with no unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Fast adjustment directly on the work piece by pushing a button
- Length: 7-1/4 Inch
- Material: Tempered Steel and Chrome Plated
- Handle: Plastic Dipped
- Weight: 0.65 lb