- What's Included
- KNIPEX PLIER COBRA 7-1/4"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Knipex 8701180 eliminates time-consuming test adjusting of the correct opening size. Just position the upper jaw to the work piece, push button on pliers and move close the lower jaw. Once adjusted the pliers self-lock on pipes and nuts with no slipping. Optimized shape jaw will grip round, square and hex shaped material. The box joint design provides high stability because of the double guide.
- Features & Specs
- Plastic Coated Non-Slip Handles
- Box-Joint Design is Highly Stable Because of a Double Guide
- Fast Adjustment Directly on the Work Piece, Just Position the Upper Jaw to the Work Piece , Push Button and Move Close the Lower Jaw
- Guard Prevents Fingers Being Pinched
- Gripping Surfaces with Special Hardened Teeth, Teeth Hardness Approximately 61 HRC Provides Low Wear and a Secure Grip
- Length: 7-1/4 Inch
- Material: Tempered Steel
- Handle: Plastic Dipped
- Weight: 0.4 lb
No reviews have been found