- What's Included
- Knipex 9561190 7-1/2-Inch Wire Rope Cutters
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe wire rope cutter is for medium hard wire up to 6 mm diameter for cable and steel rods. Cutting capacities up to 10 mm diameter for copper and aluminum cable and single strand; wire rope up to 6 mm diameter and iron rods up to 4 mm diameter. The cutting edges are induction hardened and the special blade geometry prevents the wire rope from fanning out when cut. The cutter has an opening spring and locking device.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Japan.
- For hard wire ropes, also suitable for cables and round steel
- Precise, smoothly-operating screw joint
- Opening spring in the joint, protected and captive; with locking device
- Special blade geometry prevents the wire rope fanning out
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, oil-hardened and tempered
- Capacity: 2.5-7 mm
- Weight: 0.7 lb
No reviews have been found