- What's Included
- Knipex 9901250 10-Inch Coated Concretors Fixer Nipper Pliers
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe 10-Inch Fixer Nipper Pliers by Knipex are for concreters to twist and cut mesh and tie wires for rebar in one smooth operation. These are forged of high grade, oil hardened steel to approximately 61 HRC. The handles have a plastic dipped coating to ensure longer tool life and comfort for the user.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- To twist and cut wire in one operation: fast, reliable and economical
- Unobtained precision and long service life make these the most widely purchased concretors nippers in the world
- Cutting edges with additional hardness; cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Handles are plastic coated
- Length: 10-Inch
- Weight: 335 g
- Max Wire Capacity: 2.40 mm
- Weight: 1 lb
No reviews have been found