- What's Included
- Kreg 1-Spindle Table Pneumatic Pocket Hole Machine
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeThe DK1100 TP (Table-top Pneumatic) is housed in a compact cabinet so it can be built into a work surface saving space on the shop floor. This Single-spindle machine features the ability to center a screw in 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch thick material, hardened steel drill guides that maximize drill bit life and minimize bit deflection, swing stops that ease material positioning with both rails and panels, and a one-touch foot pedal that fires the drill spindle in a lightening quick one second. This is a fully pneumatic machine built to run day after day in rugged, high-production environments. We offer two other machines in this same line. DK1100 FP, Floor Standing Pnuematic and DK1100 FE, Floor Standing Electric versions. Our DK1100 single-spindle machines are fully-automatic production pocket hole machines. Designed to run in the most demanding high-volume production environments, they are built with true industrial quality motors that provide the power, precision and reliability to get the job done.
- Features & Specs
- All of our machines are proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Hardened steel drill guide to maximize drill bit life.
- One-touch, foot pedal operation.
- Swing stops for optimized material positioning .
- Dust collection chute for efficient chip removal.
- Spindles: 1
- Shipping Weight: 186 lbs
- Capacity (thickness): 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch
- Weight: 82.1 lbs
No reviews have been found