- What's Included
- Kreg 3-Spindle Electric Pocket Hole Machine
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteePocket Holes... Twice as Fast! The DK3100 is the only pocket hole machine on the market that has the ability to drill two pocket holes in one machine cycle across rails of varying widths. Drill spindles in the machine are fixed at 3/4-inch, 1-inch and 1-3/4-inch on center allowing it to drill today's most common rail widths of 1-1/2-inch up to 3-3/4-inch in one machine cycle. Three step drill bits are utilized in the machine, one of which is left-handed. Like all Kreg machines, the DK3100 features the ability to center a screw in 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch thick material, hardened steel drill guides that maximize drill bit life and minimize bit deflection, swing stops that ease material positioning with both rails and panels, and a one-touch foot pedal that fires the triple spindle drill head in a lightening quick one second.
- Features & Specs
- All of our machines are proudly manufactured in the USA.
- 3/4-inch, 1-inch, and 1-3/4-inch spindle spacings.
- Hardened steel drill guide to maximize drill bit life.
- One-touch, foot pedal operation.
- Swing stops for optimized material positioning.
- Dust collection chutes for efficient chip removal.
- Spindles: 3
- On Center: 3/4-inch, 1-inch, and 1-3/4-inch
- Shipping Weight: 225 lbs
- Capacity (thickness): 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch
- Weight: 224.1 lbs
No reviews have been found