- What's Included
- Kreg Jig K5 Base with Ratcheting Front-Side Clamp
- Extension Wings
- Swiveling Dust Collection Port
- Drill Guide Block
- Spacer Block
- Workpiece Stop
- Drill Bit Setup Block
- Hex-Shank Stepped Drill Bit
- 6-inch Driver Bit Stop Collar
- Allen Wrench
- User Guide
- Starter Screw
- Plug Pack
- Online SkillBuilder Videos
- Downloadable Project Plans
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyThe fully assembled Kreg K5 can be used on a vast array of different woodworking projects from 1/2-inch trim board to 2x4 lumber for creating wooden bookcases, shelves, storage projects, cabinet to outdoor projects, fine furniture, crafts and much more. If you are interested in finding a easier way of creating wood projects without the hassle and want to skip the messy glue when trying to make wood frames, and boxes. The popular Kreg woodworking pocket jig Kit is the answer with the included extension wings, swiveling dust collection port, drill guide block, spacer block, workpiece stop, drill bit setup block, hex shank stepped drill bit, 6-inch driver bit stop collar, allen wrench, user guide, starter screw, plug pack, online skillbuilder videos, project plans. The updated Kreg Jig has a larger support base and more room for additional accesories. The quick release pin locks standard, micro, or HD drill guide blocks in place. For a easy clean-up of saw dust, and other wood particles plug any 1/4-inch vacuum adapter hose into the patented Kreg swiveling dust-collection dust port for quickly removing the dust. With the depth setting fixture it makes drill bit set-up fast. The front mounted handle is the newest innovation from Kreg and allows easy clamping without reaching around big workpieces.
- Features & Specs
- Ratcheting work piece clamp easily adjusts without the need of hand tools
- Innovative quick release work pin holds kreg drill block
- Plug any 1/4-inch vacuum hose into the patented swiveling dust-collection dust port
- Comes ready to build the next woodworking DIY Project.
- Store bits, screws and other kreg accessories in the blue K5 storage wings
- Wider base design
- Support large workpieces and more accessory storage
- Locks standard, micro or HD drill guide blocks in place.
- Fully assembled and ready for the next project.
- Part Number: K5
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
No reviews have been found