- What's Included
- Kreg 4' x 8' Framing Table (Hose and Gun not included)
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeDue to the size of this item, it takes 10 days to be built and shipped. It also requires a forklift with fork extensions to unload. The pallet is 8 foot deep and over 600 pounds. Framing Table Assembling: face frames in a production setting has never been easier thanks to our pneumatic clamping table. This table simplifies the assembly process and provides all skill levels the ability to produce consistently flush frames. As a result, widebelt sanding can often be eliminated including cross-grain clean-up of the stiles. This table features a large, 4' by 8' work surface tilted at a 30 degree angle from vertical which allows workpieces to easily fall by gravity into alignment without taking up a lot of space. The squaring fence down the left hand side of the table can be quickly retracted to allow assembly of frames longer than 8'. Four high-quality clamping cylinders glide up and down the transfer arm and can be fired either independently or in unison with the flip of a toggle switch.
- Features & Specs
- All of our machines are proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Large 4' x 8', 5/4-Inch thick melamine surface
- One-piece, tubular steel frame
- Retractable squaring fence for oversize frames
- Four high-quality clamping cylinders (90 psi minimum)
- E-Z Glide transfer arm
- 76-Inch H x 110-Inch W x 30-Inch D (Wt. 350 lbs.) 30 angle
- Assemble face frames with ease.
- Dimensions: 76-Inch H x 110-Inch W x 30-Inch D
- Tilt: 30 Degree
- Weight: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 532.6 lbs
No reviews have been found