- What's Included
- KREG JIG POCKET HOLE MICRO
- Includes the Micro Pocket Drill Guide
- Micro Pocket Drill Bit
- Micro Pocket Depth Collar
- Starter Screw Set.
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeWith a 25-percent smaller hole diameter, the Micro Pocket Drill Guide lets you create more compact, low-profile Pocket-Holes in the same joinery applications, but also tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repair applications, where standard Pocket-Holes simply cant go. Designed for use with the Kreg Jig or Kreg Jig Master System. Kit includes the Micro Pocket Drill Guide, Micro Pocket Drill Bit, Micro Pocket Depth Collar and Starter Screw Set.
- Features & Specs
- Fully compatible with the Kreg Jig and Kreg Jig Master System.
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Drill Guide.
- Reduced width lets you drill two holes across extremely narrow stock, down to 1-inch wide, creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces.
- Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock,perfect for creating fully pluggable Pocket-Holes in 1/2-inch thick material like drawer boxes.
- Capacity: 1/2 D x 1-inch W
- Weight: 0.99 lb
No reviews have been found