- What's Included
- KREG JIG POCKET HOLE MINI
- 3/8-inch step drill bit
- Depth collar
- Allen wrench
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeThe single-drill guide Mini Kreg Jig is Kreg's most positionable pocket hole tool. The jig is designed without an alignment fence which allows it to be clamped at virtually any angle or orientation to the edge of the workpiece. Great in situations where the project is already assembled and in need of an extra pocket hole or in repair applications such as tightening a chair or table rail to the leg. Compact, Single Drill Guide Design. Unlimited Material Thickness and Width Positioning. Hardened Steel Drill Guide. Glass-Reinforced Nylon Body. Plug Setting Guide helps to fully seat Wood Plugs.
- Features & Specs
- Compact, single-drill guide design allows placement of pocket holes in tightest areas.
- Unlimited material thickness and width positioning thanks to fenceless design.
- Hardened steel drill guide with lifetime warranty holds up in the most demanding applications.
- Glass-reinforced nylon jig body stands up to tough, high-impact abuse.
- Plug setting feature in bottom of tool helps to fully seat pocket hole plugs into place saving wear and tear on your hands.
- Drill Size: 3/8"
- Length: 6"
- Quantity: 1
- Weight: 0.35 lb
Quality 5 star :67% ( 2 ) 4 star :33% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
3 Item(s)per pagenice simple tool Review by Sterilizer S.T.S. <<<*))) E-9
CONS: No measurement line marks on tool for the thickness of the wood. Replacement drill bits are expensive. Pros: Easy To Use, Compact, Easy To Store Cons: Custom Drill Bit Best Uses: In The Yard, In The Field, Building with any wood, Home Repair, In The Workshop I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
Great tool !!!! Review by Fran
"I have the bench model,have used it for years. This is an addition,I bought it for the portability. Pros: Easy To Store, Easy To Use Cons: No Cons Best Uses: In The Field, In The Workshop, Home Repair I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'"(Posted on )
Kreg MKJKIT 3/8" Shank 6" Mini Kreg Jig Review by Cooniedog
Pros - Price. Does a neat efficient job after setup.Cons - Awkward setup for each hole, but doable. Pros: Easy To Use, Easy To Store Cons: Setup time is slow Best Uses: In The Workshop I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )