- What's Included
- Kreg P-MICRO-OAK 1/4" Max Oak Pocket Plugs - 65 count
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeMost of the time pocket holes can be placed on the backside or underside of a project where they are hidden from view. From time to time however, you may find the need to place one in a visible location. We make solid wood plugs in a variety of wood species that can be glued in and sanded flush to conceal the hole.
- Features & Specs
- From the pocket hole specialists at Kreg, these solid wood plugs are made from quality cherry dowel for secure and attractive joining of wood surfaces.
- Kreg plugs fit perfectly into pocket holes, and are cut to match the pocket's angle for minimal sanding.
- Kreg plugs can also be used to plug pocket holes in highly visible surfaces without being seen.
- Packages of 65 are sealed tight to prevent moisture damage for straight and true plugs, every time.
- Made in the USA
- Count 65
- Color Oak
- Size 1/4-Inch
- Weight: 0.15 lb
No reviews have been found