- What's Included
- ROUTER TABLE LIFT PRECISION
- 1-Inch Twist-Lock Insert Ring
- 2-5/8-Inch Twist-Lock Insert Ring
- Twist-Lock Step Ring
- 9-1/4-Inchx11-3/4-Inchx3/8-Inch Aluminum Plate
- Motor Pads for Porter Cable 7518
- Starter Pin
- Lift Wrench
- Spanner Wrench
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeThis heavy-duty lift includes several unique features which work together to bring true speed and convenience to your router table top. Features like the Quick-Lift and tool-less micro adjustment wheel allow you to make fast bit changes and precise depth adjustments on-the-fly. If youre sick of bending and reaching, and ready to start working quickly and conveniently, look no further.
- Features & Specs
- Lift mounted to Heavy Gauge Aluminum Insert Plate
- Micro Adjust Thumb Wheel eliminates the need for a crank handle
- Spring-assist Lift Wrench makes rapid height adjustment easy
- Simple, easy to use Lift Brake Includes 3 self-leveling, twist lock insert rings: 1, 2-5/8 & a Step Ring
- Adjustable reference scale can be set to zero from any bit position
- Motor adapter pads for the Milwaukee 5625, Porter Cable 690/890, Bosch 1617/1618, Craftsman 17542/17540/28190, and DeWalt 618 are available separately from Kreg.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Twist lock insert rings:1-Inch, 2-5/8-Inch and a Step Ring
- Weight: 14.9 lbs
No reviews have been found