- What's Included
- SML-C1-1200 1-inch Coarse Thread Washer Head Pocket Hole Screws, 1200-Pack
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyIncluded with (1200) Kreg SML-C1-500 1-inch Coarse Thread Washer Head Pocket Hole Screws the coarse-thread pocket hole screw has a larger thread diameter and provides greater holding power when driving a screw into soft material such as plywood, particle board, MDF, melamine, and pine.
- Features & Specs
- Coarse thread screws offer advantages in softer materials such as plywood and particle board as their larger thread diameter provides greater holding power.
- The deep recess of the square drive provides positive driver engagement to reduce cam-out.
- They feature a self-tapping auger point that eliminates pre-drilling and a flat head that seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole.
- Like every Kreg product, our screws are manufactured from the highest quality materials.
- Part Number: SML-C1-1200
- Condition: New
- Pack Size: 1200
- Weight: 5.85 lbs
No reviews have been found