- What's Included
- KREG SCREW #8 COARSE 1" 500PC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeIncluded with (500) Kreg SML-C1-500 1-inch Coarse Thread Washer Head Pocket Hole Screws the coarse-thread pocket hole screw has a larger thread diameter and provides greater holding power when driving a screw into soft material such as plywood, particle board, MDF, melamine, and pine.
- Features & Specs
- Coarse thread self-tapping pocket hole screws
- Coarse thread screws offer advantages in softer materials such as plywood and particle board as their larger thread diameter provides greater holding power.
- All of our screws utilize a No. 2 square drive recess.
- The deep recess of the square drive provides positive driver engagement to reduce cam-out.
- They feature a self-tapping auger point that eliminates pre-drilling and a flat head that seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole.
- Like every Kreg product, our screws are manufactured from the highest quality materials.
- To manufacture a virtually unbreakable screw, industrial quality steel is case-hardened.
- Count: 500
- Thread: Coarse
- Size: 1"
- Weight: 2.35 lbs
No reviews have been found