- What's Included
- KREG SCREW #8 COARSE 1-1/4" 500PC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeThe COARSE-THREAD screw has a larger thread diameter and provides greater holding power when driving a screw into soft material such as plywood, particle board, MDF, melamine, and pine.
- Features & Specs
- Coarse thread self-tapping pocket hole screws
- Coarse thread screws offer advantages in softer materials such as plywood and particle board as their larger thread diameter provides greater holding power.
- All of our screws utilize a No. 2 square drive recess.
- The deep recess of the square drive provides positive driver engagement to reduce cam-out.
- They feature a self-tapping auger point that eliminates pre-drilling and a flat head that seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole.
- Like every Kreg product, our screws are manufactured from the highest quality materials.
- To manufacture a virtually unbreakable screw, industrial quality steel is case-hardened.
- Count: 500
- Thread: Coarse
- Size: 1.25"
- Recommended for stock thickness: 3/4"
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 2 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageGreat Product..Great vendor... Review by Tony
Kreg fasteners are the best. The whole Kreg system is such a time saver and always produces top results. This vendor has saved me money [...] Pros: Easy To Use Cons: None Best Uses: Any job I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
Store didn't have this item Review by n/a
"The store had most of the screw except this one. Saved a 4 hour round trip out of town. Pros: Lightweight, Good Grip, Powerful, Versatile, Durable Best Uses: At Home, In The Yard, Minor Projects I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'"(Posted on )