- What's Included
- KREG SCREW #8 COARSE 1-1/4" 100PC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeThe COARSE-THREAD screw has a larger thread diameter and provides greater holding power when driving a screw into soft material such as plywood, particle board, MDF, melamine, and pine.
- Features & Specs
- Coarse thread self-tapping pocket hole screws
- Coarse thread screws offer advantages in softer materials such as plywood and particle board as their larger thread diameter provides greater holding power.
- All of our screws utilize a No. 2 square drive recess.
- The deep recess of the square drive provides positive driver engagement to reduce cam-out.
- They feature a self-tapping auger point that eliminates pre-drilling and a flat head that seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole.
- Like every Kreg product, our screws are manufactured from the highest quality materials.
- To manufacture a virtually unbreakable screw, industrial quality steel is first case-hardened and then coated with a dri-lube finish which reduces driving torque and gives them their bronze appearance.
- Stainless steel construction
- Count: 100
- Thread: Coarse
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.75 lb
Quality 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 3 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pagestainless steel pocket hole screws Review by Tommorrow's heirlooms
I bought the stainless steel version of the pocket hole screws to get more resistance to breakage. I used them in hickory and found that they broke about as quickly as the regular screws. Pros: Breakable, Good Grip Cons: Breakable Best Uses: Contract Jobs I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )
kreg screws Review by virjack