- What's Included
- SML-C150-250 1-1/2-inch Coarse Washer Head Pocket Hole Screws, 250-Pack
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe Kreg SML-C150-250 1-1/2-inch Coarse Washer Head Pocket Hole Screws, #2 square drive coarse pocket screws are specially designed for pocket hole joinery. The screw features a type 17 auger bit that eliminates pre drilling. The flat head of the screw sits flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole. It has coarse thread for greater holding power when using on softer materials such as plywood or particle board.
- Features & Specs
- Strong, durable 1-1/2-inch washer head screws ideal for joining a variety of different stock.
- Ideal for softer materials such as pine, plywood, particle board, MDF, and melamine.
- Maxi-loc washer head.
- Larger threads provide maximum holding power.
- Part Number: SML-C150-250
- Condition: New
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
No reviews have been found