- What's Included
- KREG SCREW #8 COARSE 2-1/2" 2000PC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product & 30 Day Money Back GuaranteeIncluded with (2000) Kreg SML-C250-2000 2-1/2-inch Self-Tapping Coarse Pocket Hole Screws with #2 square drive pocket screw is specially designed for pocket hole joinery. It features a type 17 auger bit that self taps its' own hole, eliminating the need to pre drill holes. The screw has a flat head that seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole. The coarse thread makes the screw work well with softer material such as plywood and particle board.
- Features & Specs
- 2-1/2-inch screw for joining 1-1/2-inch stock.
- Maxi-Loc washer head.
- Great for softer materials like pine, plywood, particle board, MDF and melamine.
- Larger threads provide maximum holding power.
- Washer head seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket, eliminating pull through.
- Length: 2-1/2-inches
- Drive size: #2 square
- Count: 2000
- Weight: 18.6 lbs
No reviews have been found