- What's Included
- SPS-F125-100 1-1/4-inch Fine Pan-Head Pocket Hole Screws, 1,200-Pack
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyIncluded with (1200) Kreg SPS-F125-1200 1-1/4-inch pocket hole screws features a #2 square drive pan head screw works well in 3/4" thick, hardwood material such as oak, maple, hickory, cherry and walnut. The deep recess, pan head of this screw provides excellent driver engagement and is popular in framing applications involving hardwoods. The screw features a type 17 auger tip that self-taps its' own hole, eliminating the need to predrill in even the hardest materials. Kreg screws also have larger diameter steel shanks than many other screws on the market today making for an impressively strong screw that is almost impossible to break.
- Features & Specs
- Washer head prevents overdriving in pocket bottoms.
- Self-tapping auger tips do away with predrilling.
- Large diameter of steel shank creates durable screw.
- Bronze-colored finish helps improve driving torque.
- Part Number: SPS-F125-1200
- Condition: New
- Pack Size: 1200
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
No reviews have been found