- What's Included
- Little Giant Super Duty Type 1AA (375lbs Rated) 17' Multi-use Ladder
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Lifetime WarrantyThe Little Giant Super Duty is the strongest, safest multi-use ladder there is. Heavy wall, aerospace-grade aluminum and the highest quality construction make the Super Duty the only ladder for truly heavy duty use. Innovative locking hinges and telescoping sides allow you to use the Super Duty almost anywhere, including staircases, sloping ground, ramps, and other uneven surface Super Duty can use the Super Duty Model 17 in up to 24 unique configurations as an A-frame, extension, staircase, and 90-degree ladder and as a three-level trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. The Super Duty exceeds the highest OSHA and ANSI standards for ladders, is rated to hold up to 375 lbs, and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Features & Specs
- Invest in quality and complete versatility with an adjustable A-frame, staircase, and 90-degree ladder in one compact, easy-to-use package.
- Use a true professionals ladder that is built to stand a heavy duty payload and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- The industrial strength, special duty Little Giant Super Duty exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is rated to hold up to 375 lbs.
- Ladder Type: Multiuse
- Ladder Type: Multiuse Weight Capacity: 375 lbs (170.45 kg)
- ANSI Duty Rating: Type 1AA
- Extension Max Height: 14 ft 0 in (426.72 cm)
- Extension Min Height: 8 ft 0 in (243.84 cm)
- A-Frame Max Height: 7 ft 2 in (218.44 cm)
- A-Frame Min Height: 4 ft 4 in (132.08 cm)
- Storage Height: 4 ft 7 in (139.7 cm)
- Storage Depth: 8 in (20.32 cm)
- Width at Base: 2 ft 0 in (60.96 cm)
- Palm & Hinge System: Bi-Lock
- Lock Tab System: Extra Heavy Duty
- Ladder Weight: 45 lbs (20.45 kg)
- Max Rung Depth: 3.25 in (8.26 cm)
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 45 lbs
No reviews have been found