- What's Included
- LOGGERHEAD BIONIC GRIP 6"
Warranty: Lifetime WarrantyThe Bionic Grip is an open-ended version of the patented, award-winning Bionic Wrench. This hand tool brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench. Like the Bionic Wrench, the 6-inch Bionic Grip distributes force around a work surface and automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts. However, the Bionic Grips open-ended head can go over work difficult or impossible to reach with a closed-headed wrench, including pipes and tubes. It also has four serrated jaw surfaces and a new Interlock mechanism that stays locked while under torque load making it ideal for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and air line fittings.
- Features & Specs
- SAE 1/4 inch to 9/16 inch and Metric 7 mm to 14 mm.
- Pipes and tubes from 1/4 - 9/16 OD
- Height: 6 inches, 152mm
- Maximum Width: 4 inches, 102mm
- Weight: .5 pounds, 227 grams
- Steel: Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction
- Steel Coating: Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- Jaws: Hardened steel with environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant coating
- Cushioned Grips: Double thickness for comfort
- Technical: Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI standards
- Manufacturing: Quality made in U.S.A. at ISO/TS 16949: 2002 facility
- Guarantee: Forever
- Weight: 0.5 lb
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageWorks as advertised Review by Paul
I've only had this tool for 3 weeks or so, but on a few test cases it worked fine. The handle allows you to put plenty of grip and torque on what ever you grab. It is a great all purpose tool to carry in a smaller tool box to replace a wide range of individually sized open end wrenches. Definitely worth the price. Also definitely consider the closed end version for situations where you can get the wrench around the whole piece. Pros: Works Effectively, Strong, Lightweight Best Uses: Home Repair, Gifts, Small Projects I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )