- What's Included
- LOGGERHEAD BIONIC GRIP 8"
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Lifetime WarrantyThe Bionic Grip is an open-ended version of the patented, award-winning Bionic Wrench. This hand tool brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench. Like the Bionic Wrench, the 8-inch Bionic Grip distributes force around a work surface and automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts. However, the Bionic Grips open-ended head can go over work difficult or impossible to reach with a closed-headed wrench, including pipes and tubes. It also has four serrated jaw surfaces and a new Interlock mechanism that stays locked while under torque load making it ideal for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and air line fittings.
- Features & Specs
- SAE 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch and Metric 13 mm - 20 mm
- Pipes and tubes from 1/2 -3/4 inch OD.
- Height: 8 inches, 203mm
- Maximum Width: 5 inches, 127mm
- Weight: .9 pounds, 409 grams
- Steel: Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction
- Steel Coating: Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- Jaws: Hardened steel with environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant coating
- Cushioned Grips: Double thickness for comfort
- Technical: Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI standards
- Manufacturing: Quality made in U.S.A. at ISO/TS 16949: 2002 facility
- Guarantee: Forever
- Weight: 0.85 lb
No reviews have been found