- What's Included
- LOGGERHEAD BIONIC WRENCH 10"
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Lifetime WarrantyThe Bionic Wrench is a remarkable patented hybrid of an adjustable wrench with the ease of use of a pair of pliers. In addition, the genius of attacking a bolt/nut on all 6 flat sides removes the stress and strain on the corners of the bolt. This coupled with the superior gripping action of the jaws, allows the user to complete their work without the wrench slipping off and damaging the bolt. The design of the Bionic Wrench multiplies your hand's gripping force, so you can more easily tighten/loosen bolts. You can develop ratchet-like speed by fully turning the Bionic Wrench, release the grip while still on the bolt, reposition wrench, tighten grip-repeat until finished.
- Features & Specs
- 8 SAE sizes: 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1 1/16, 1 1/8, 1 1/4 inch
- 10 Metric sizes, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30mm.
- Height: 10 inches, 254mm
- Maximum Width: 6 inches, 152mm
- Weight: 1.5 pounds, 681 grams
- Steel: Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction
- Steel Coating: Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- Jaws: Hardened steel with environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant coating
- Cushioned Grips: Double thickness for comfort
- Technical: Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI standards
- Manufacturing: Quality made in U.S.A. at ISO/TS 16949: 2002 facility
- Guarantee: Forever
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageWhat a great product !!! Review by Tinker Mom
This was a gift for my 65 year old mother who likes to fix things herself. This wrench is perfect for her hand and makes it easy to go to different sizes with just a little flex of her hand. I plan to buy one for each of my brothers as well. Thank you so much Pros: Works Effectively, Sturdy case, Lightweight Best Uses: Large Projects, Home Repair, Gifts, Small Projects I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )