- What's Included
- LOGGERHEAD BIONIC WRENCH 6"
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Lifetime WarrantyThe 6-inch Bionic Wrench is an impressive patented hybrid of an adjustable wrench with simple use of a pair of pliers. With this Bionic Wrench, it grabs a bolt/nut on all 6 flat sides which removes the stress and strain on the corners of the bolt. When the jaws are in superior gripping action, it allows the user to complete their work without the wrench slipping off and damaging the bolt. The construction of the Bionic Wrench help multiplies the gripping force so it will be easier to tighten and loosen the bolts. It has double thickness cushioned grips for best comfort. The wrench has industrial-quality, black-oxide coating for to protect from rust, corrosion, and chipping. This 6-inch Bionic Wrench covers 6 SAE sizes, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 inch and 8 Metric sizes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 mm. These Bionic Wrenches are made in the USA.
- Features & Specs
- 6 SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 inch
- 8 Metric sizes, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14mm.
- Height: 6 inches, 152mm
- Maximum Width: 4 inches, 102mm
- Weight: .5 pounds, 227 grams
- Steel: Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction
- Steel Coating: Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- Jaws: Hardened steel with environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant coating
- Cushioned Grips: Double thickness for comfort
- Technical: Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI standards
- Manufacturing: Quality made in U.S.A. at ISO/TS 16949: 2002 facility
- Guarantee: Forever
- Weight: 0.5 lb
No reviews have been found