- What's Included
- Makita LXT Reciprocating Saw (BJR182)
- Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyCharger and battery not included. This is a brand new bare tool BJR182Z Makita LXT Lithium-Ion Reciprocating saw. This is a brand new item and comes with a full Makita warranty. We are an authorized Makita dealer.
- Features & Specs
- Makita built, D35 high torque motor delivers 50% faster cutting with a 1-1/8" stroke that cuts 2,900 SPM
- Compact design at only 17-3/4" length and weighs only 8.1 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- One-handed, fast tool-less blade changes and shoe adjustments
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life
- Max. Cutting Capacity Pipe (w/6" blade): 5-1/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity Wood (w/12" blade): 10"
- Length of stroke: 1-1/8"
- Strokes/Min.(SPM): 0-2,900
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Battery (Ah): 3.0
- Length: 17-3/4"
- Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 8.1
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
Quality 5 star :57% ( 4 ) 4 star :43% ( 3 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
7 Item(s)per pagegreat product, great price Review by Jeff
I am a commercial carpenter. I have many 18v Makita tools and they are all rugged and work great. Pros: Easy To Use, Quality Materials, Safety Features, Durable Best Uses: Outside, Inside I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )
Makita BJR182 18V LXT Review by Woodnut
Nothing bad I can say about this tool. Great power,easy blade changing,comfortable. I have cut wood,aluminum,and 5/8" steel rod with no problem. Pros: Powerful, Easy To Use, Good Design Best Uses: Home Improvement, In The Workshop I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )
powerful saw Review by woody woodpecker
"Low battery (full bl1830) after cutting 5 minutes (3cm wood). Blade is very easy to install Pros: Great Blade, Easy To Use, Good Design, Powerful, Safe Cons: No lamp, No hook Best Uses: Home Improvement I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'"(Posted on )
Excellent Product Review by Peeps
Makita is the way to go! Lithium ion tools will be around for quite a while. Excellent product worth buying for the casual and avid do-it-your- selfer. Pros: Safety Features, Durable, Good Design, Quality Materials, Easy To Use Best Uses: Outside, Big Jobs, Small Jobs, Inside I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
makita at its best Review by Bryan the concrete man
Great for all apps. Does wear down the battery farely quick. Show make sure you have a spare or two charged and ready to go. Pros: Durable Best Uses: Big Jobs, Inside, Small Jobs, Outside I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )
A very nice saw Review by UrQuan3
A good saw, quite powerful, and runs a surprising amount of time on a charge. That said, you will probably use up both batteries before the day is out. Pros: Easy To Use, Good Design, Powerful Best Uses: In The Field, Demolition I would describe myself as: 'Casual Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
Nice little saw Review by Motoriley
Nice little saw that uses the same batteries as my other LXT tools. Not as powerful as my corded 10 amp Sawzall but enough power for cutting pipe, the odd fastener or branches etc. Pros: No cord, Easy To Use, Good Design Cons: Not that powerful, Sucks batteries fast Best Uses: Outside, Small Jobs, Inside I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )