- What's Included
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw (BJV180Z)
- (2) B-10 Blade
- (2) B-13 Blade
- (2) B-22 Blade
- Cover Plate (417852-6)
- Anti-splintering Device (192557-6)
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyThe new Makita 18v Lithium Ion Jigsaw has 3 orbital and 1 straight setting for fast and efficient cutting depending on your application. This jigsaw also has tool-less blade change system for quick blade removal and installation. With variable speed and an LED light for better visibility this tool has it all. This is for the bare tool only and does not come with a battery or charger.
- Features & Specs
- 4-Pole Position cut settings (3 Orbital and 1 Straight) for fast and efficient cutting in all applications
- Built-in L.E.D. lights for more illuminated work
- Tool-less push-in lock system for extremely fast blade installation and removal
- Large variable speed trigger allows for total cutting control (0-2,600 SPM)
- Accepts "T" (Tang) shank blades
- Length of stroke: 1"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (Wood): 5-5/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (Steel): 3/8"
- Cut Settings: 3 Orbital + Straight Cutting
- Strokes/Min.: 0 - 2,600 SPM
- Bevel Capacity: 45-degrees
- Length: 10-1/8"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
Quality 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 4 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageThis is the one I've been waiting for.. Review by Eli.Y
Excellent tool for any use. full freedom everywhere no external power, no blades exchanging tools are required. I find the guidance light very helpful even more than a laser line on a Jigsaw since there is a tendency to go out of the line and it's better to look close near the blade for correction than to straighten the line when you are already off-line. I use it for constructions, very powerful and battery lasts very long. I like also the safety switch that is on-off and not a push to enable type. Speed is very good controlled. Buy it and use it safely!!! Pros: Great Blade, Easily controlled, Good Design, Powerful, Easy To Use, Safe, Battery life Best Uses: In The Workshop, Home Improvement, In The Field I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )
Extremely happy with this product Review by Ken
Very smooth cutting action with very little to no vibration felt through machine Pros: Great Blade, Easy To Use, Good Design, Powerful, Safe Best Uses: Gifts, Home Improvement, In The Workshop, In The Field I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )