- What's Included
- DT01ZW 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/4-inch Cordless Impact Driver, Bare Tool
- Does not include battery or charger.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyDesigned with a makita built variable speed motor the Makita DT01ZW 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/4-inch Cordless Impact Driver does not include a battery or charger and the 2,400 RPM motor will provide the contractor or do-it yourselfer with the ability to fastening in all types of applications on the jobsite. At only 2 lbs the 1/4-inch hex chuck allows for quick bit changing and the rubber grip gives the user better control and comfort. With 800 in lbs of max torque and a 3 year limited warranty the 12v impact driver is the perfect additon to any power tool collection.
- Features & Specs
- Variable speed (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/8" long
- Weighs only 2.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Makita-built motor delivers 800 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Part Number: DT01ZW
- Hex Shank 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed) 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed) 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
No reviews have been found