- What's Included
- FD01ZW 12-Volt 1/4-inch Lithium-Ion Hex Cordless Driver-Drill, Bare Tool
- Does not include a battery or charger.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyDesigned with a makita built 2-speed design variable speed motor the Makita FD01ZW 12-Volt 1/4-inch Hex Cordless Impact Driver-Drill does not include a battery or charger and the 1,300 RPM motor will provide the contractor or do-it yourselfer with the ability to drill and driving into all types of materials on the jobsite. At only 2 lbs the 1/4-inch hex chuck allows for quick bit changing and the rubber grip gives the user better control and comfort. With 200 in-lbs of max torque and a 3 year limited warranty the 12v hex drill driver is the perfect additon to any power tool collection.
- Features & Specs
- Variable 2-speed design (0-350 & 0-1,300 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/16" long
- Weighs only 2.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Makita-built motor delivers 200 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 120 in.lbs. of PTI torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Part Number: FD01ZW
- Condition: New
- Hex Shank 1/4"
- Capacity (steel) 3/8"
- Capacity (wood) 13/16"
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) 0 - 350 / 0 - 1,300 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N
- Battery 12V max Lithium-Ion
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
No reviews have been found